Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Quick Update

I hope everyone has had a wonderful & healthy holiday season...And maybe received some beautiful Coach bags as gifts??
I just wanted to check in real quick as I have had a ton of people contact me regarding the white dust bags..
Yes now Coach does provide white satin dust bags however, the ones pictured under my "fake" pictures are still indeed un-authentic.. They are made of a very thin cheap fabric with a sloppy Coach stamp, The authentic Coach sleeper bags for accessories will usually have red drawstrings & red Coach printing & although they are made of a thinner material, the Coach stamp looks as it would on any other authentic coach product..Coach never uses or would provide you with anything that looks so cheap to store a high quality bag in!

Also, There have been alot of websites popping up over the years that claim to be authorized resellers at HUGE discounted prices..A dead give-a-way is when EVERY SINGLE bag is priced the same..thats ridiculous..Stay far away! If the text on the descriptions is in broken english Stay far away! If you cant find any reviews of previous purchases from past customers or photos of actual bags (and not just stock pics) Stay far away!!

Counterfeiters are becoming more & more advanced these days so there are some really good fakes out there, but there will ALWAYS be at least one sign that it isnt real; always trust your gut, if your questioning stitching, or labels, or material, chances are its fake..
Unfortunately I dont have experience with the vintage (much older all leather styles) bags but you are more than welcome to email me with pics & questions at Queenofthafam@yahoo.com

Lastly, If you see a similar website or blog with the exact same wording as I use here, please let me know, because although I did find my pictures online, everything typed here has been done from my perspective alone..

Happy Shopping :)

15 comments:

SkyyyLove said...

Hi, I want to bid on a coach bag on eBay. But the seller has 0 feedback and don't know if the bag is real.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190634789629?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_922

By looking at those pictures can you tell if they're real or not?

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

SkyyyLove Yes it does look authentic :)

SkyyyLove said...

Thank you so much. I was so worried about it being fake.
Thank you, thank you!

Dalal.T.Sh. said...

If I send you pictures of my bag, can you tell if it is fake or real? please!

Anonymous said...

The Coach Outlet on eBay just had a huge 70% off sale on some really great styles. I got a $358 purse for $101. These bags are 100% authentic and come with a receipt from Coach. They don't, however, come with a dust bag. When I called Coach to ask about the dust bag they explained that purses from the outlet don't typically come with a dust bag. They did tell me to store my ivory patent leather purse in a white pillowcase or dust bag. Light colored purses are sold with a white dust bag so there is no color transfer. If you like Coach purses but can't afford Coach prices, I highly recommend shopping though the Coach Outlet on eBay.

CoachAddict said...

I am always willing to give you my opinion on whether a bag is authentic or not.I can be reached at QueenOfThaFam@Yahoo.com (be sure to include either a link or pics!)

CoachAddict said...

You ladies are correct that factory stores do not provide the sleeper/dust bags..However, personally I will always purchase separately a Coach sleeper bag from ebay to store my bags...

Anonymous said...

What is the exact web address for the coach outlet on eBay? Thanks

CoachAddict said...

There is ONLY 1 authorized Coach factory website & access is by invitation only..you can sign up at Coachfactory.com :) The Ebay Coach factory partnership is usually by invite only as well, so be sure to bookmark it & check back for when the next sale is on..
http://coach.ebay.com/?_trksid=p5197.m1256:heart:

Anonymous said...

Hi
You seem to really know your Coach purses!! I've enjoyed reading this blog :). I have a question. I have read that the dimensions of the Coach classic Stewardess Handbag are wrong on the Coach website. Have you heard about this and, if so, do you know what the right measurements are? Thanks! Another Coach Fan :)

Anonymous said...

Hi I sent u a email with.a picture of by purse can you please tell me if its real.

Anonymous said...

SOME of the purses in the Coach Factory stores have dust bags!! You just have to look inside each and every one of them to see if they do. haha. When we go there my husband is the one who looks, he likes to get me bags that come with the dust bag. So far, I've gotten 2 with dust bags.. and if you are very lucky and buy a scarf from there, some of them come with dust bags too! Its exciting to see your scarf get a dust bag.. is for me anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

hi! how can i contact you? i want to send you a photo of my coach bag. a friend sold it to me. she told me it was real. i just want to know if it was real.

Unknown said...

Good read. There is currently quite a lot of information around this subject on the net and some are most definitely better than others. コーチ ショルダーバッグ
You have caught the detail here just right which makes コーチ2WAYバッグfor a refreshing コーチメンズ男女兼用change .



My COACH Collection said...

I love my coach bags.